No matter how much Mac experience you have, Mac OS X Leopard requires that you get reacquainted. This little guide is packed with more than 300 tips and techniques to help you do just that. You get all details you need to learn Leopard's new features, configure your system, and get the most out of your Mac. Pronto.
Mac OS X Leopard Pocket Guide offers an easy-to-read format for users of all levels. If you're a Mac newcomer, there's a Survival Guide that explains how to adapt, and a chapter on Mac OS X's key features. Experienced Mac users can go right to the heart of Leopard with chapters on system preferences, applications and utilities, and configuring. In all, plenty of tables, concise descriptions, and step-by-step instructions explain:
- What's new in Leopard, including the Time Machine
- How to use Leopard's totally revamped Finder
- All about Spaces and how to quickly flip between them
- How to search for and find things with Spotlight
- How to use Leopard's enhanced Parental Controls
- Handy keyboard shortcuts to help you be more efficient
- Quick tips for setting up and configuring your Mac to make it your own
If you're ready to tame Apple's new cat, this is the guide you want.