Based on the fundamentals of electromagnetics, this clear andconcise text explains basic and applied principles of transformerand inductor design for power electronic applications. It detailsboth the theory and practice of inductors and transformers employedto filter currents, store electromagnetic energy, provide physicalisolation between circuits, and perform stepping up and down of DCand AC voltages.
The authors present a broad range of applications from modernpower conversion systems. They provide rigorous design guidelinesbased on a robust methodology for inductor and transformerdesign. They offer real design examples, informed by provenand working field examples.
Key features include:
* emphasis on high frequency design, including optimisation ofthe winding layout and treatment of non-sinusoidal waveforms
* a chapter on planar magnetic with analytical models anddescriptions of the processing technologies
* analysis of the role of variable inductors, and theirapplications for power factor correction and solar power
* unique coverage on the measurements of inductance andtransformer capacitance, as well as tests for core losses at highfrequency
* worked examples in MATLAB, end-of-chapter problems, and anaccompanying website containing solutions, a full set ofinstructors' presentations, and copies of all thefigures.
Covering the basics of the magnetic components of powerelectronic converters, this book is a comprehensive reference forstudents and professional engineers dealing with specialisedinductor and transformer design. It is especially useful for seniorundergraduate and graduate students in electrical engineering andelectrical energy systems, and engineers working with powersupplies and energy conversion systems who want to update theirknowledge on a field that has progressed considerably in recentyears.
Wyślemy Ci maila, gdy książka pojawi sie w sprzedaży
Brak ofert. Niedługo mogą się pojawić, zajrzyj tutaj za jakiś czas
W projekcie Fantazmaty ukazała się właśnie bezpłatna antologia Kryształowe smoki. Antologia zbiera opowiadania laureatów ubiegłorocznego konkursu o tej nazwie. Miał ją opublikować inny wydawca, ale za...