The Wiley Blackwell Anthology of African AmericanLiterature is a comprehensive collection of poems, shortstories, novellas, novels, plays, autobiographies, and essaysauthored by African Americans from the eighteenth century until thepresent. Evenly divided into two volumes, it is also thefirst such anthology to be conceived and published for bothclassroom and online education in the new millennium.
* Reflects the current scholarly and pedagogic structure ofAfrican American literary studies
* Selects literary texts according to extensive research onclassroom adoptions, scholarship, and the expert opinions ofleading professors
* Organizes literary texts according to more appropriate periodsof literary history, dividing them into seven sections thataccurately depict intellectual, cultural, and politicalmovements
* Includes more reprints of entire works and longer selections ofmajor works than any other anthology of its kind
* This first volume contains a comprehensive collection oftexts authored by African Americans from the eighteenth centuryuntil the 1920s
The two volumes of this landmark anthology can also be boughtas a set, at over 20% savings.
Wyślemy Ci maila, gdy książka pojawi sie w sprzedaży
Brak ofert. Niedługo mogą się pojawić, zajrzyj tutaj za jakiś czas