Considered the go-to study guide for Juniper Networks enterprise routing certification exams, this book offers you unparalleled coverage of all the services available to Junos administrators-including the most recent set of flow-based security services and design guidelines that incorporate services and features of the MX, SRX, and EX network devices.
Its emphasis on practical solutions also makes this book an ideal on-the-job reference for design, maintenance, and troubleshooting issues in the enterprise. Simply put, this updated edition is the most comprehensive and authoritative resource for Juniper enterprise and edge routing environments you will find. Topics include:
- Design guidelines for the entire Juniper enterprise router lineup (M-series, MX Mid-Range series, and SRX)
- Junos interfaces, with advanced troubleshooting techniques
- The IGP and BGP routing protocols and the implementation of routing policies
- Security concepts, and the tools to deploy them
- Layer 2 services, IP Class of Service, and IP Multicast with working case studies of each
- Coverage of flow-based Junos security services