Creating standards-compliant animations for the Web just got a lot easier. With this concise guide, you...ll learn how to convert Flash animations into HTML5, using Wallaby-the experimental tool from Adobe. Wallaby makes Flash content available for devices that don't support Flash runtimes, including the iPhone and iPad.
Developing HTML5 animations is time-consuming with all the coding required. This book shows you how to create compelling content for HTML5 environments with relative ease, whether you know Flash or not. After a quick introduction to simple animation building with Flash, you'll learn how Wallaby helps you convert those animations into HTML5 code.
- Learn how to create a simple Flash animation, using Flash Professional CS5
- Become familiar with the Flash Library, Stage drawing canvas, and animation Timeline
- Take the right approach to building a complex Flash animation for HTML5
- Get performance tips to optimize animations for desktops and mobile devices
- Add interactivity to your HTML5 animation with jQuery