Explore each technology separately, learn how to combine them, and pick up valuable web programming concepts along the way, including objects, XHTML, cookies, and session management. This book provides review questions in each chapter to help you apply what you...ve learned.
- Learn PHP essentials and the basics of object-oriented programming
- Master MySQL, from database structure to complex queries
- Create web pages with PHP and MySQL by integrating forms and other HTML features
- Pick up CSS basics for formatting and styling your web pages
- Turn your website into a highly dynamic environment with Ajax calls
- Upload and manipulate files and images, validate user input, and secure your applications
- Explore a working example that brings all of the ingredients together