Learn to build and implement a robust Oracle E-Business Suite system using the new release, EBS 12.2. This hands-on, real-world guide explains the rationale for using an Oracle E-Business Suite environment in a business enterprise and covers the major technology stack changes from EBS version 11i through R12.2. You will learn to build up an EBS environment from a simple single-node installation to a complex multi-node high available setup.
Practical Oracle E-Business Suite focuses on release R12.2, but key areas in R12.1 are also covered wherever necessary. Detailed instructions are provided for the installation of EBS R12.2 in single and multi-node configurations, the logic and methodology used in EBS patching, and cloning of EBS single-node and complex multi-node environments configured with RAC. This book also provides information on FMW used in EBS 12.2, as well as performance tuning and EBS 12.2 on engineered system implementations.
Who This Book Is For:
- Understand Oracle EBS software and the underlying technology stack components
- Install/configure Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2 in simple and HA complex setups
- Manage Oracle EBS 12.2
- Use online patching (adop) for Installation of Oracle EBS patches
- Clone an EBS environment in simple and complex configurations
- Perform and tune Oracle EBS in all layers (Application/DB/OS/NW)
- Secure E-Business Suite R12.2
Developers, data architects, and data scientists looking to integrate the most successful big data open stack architecture and how to choose the correct technology in every layer