BioCoder is a quarterly newsletter for DIYbio, synthetic bio, and anything related. You...ll discover:
- Articles about interesting projects and experiments, such as the glowing plant
- Articles about tools, both those you buy and those you build
- Visits to DIYbio laboratories
- Profiles of key people in the community
- Announcements of events and other items of interest
- Safety pointers and tips about good laboratory practice
- Anything that...s interesting or useful: you tell us!
And BioCoder is free (for the time being), unless you want a dead-tree version. We...d like BioCoder to become self supporting (maybe even profitable), but we...ll worry about that after we...ve got a few issues under our belt.
If you...d like to contribute, send email to BioCoder@oreilly.com. Tell us what you...d like to do, and we...ll get you started.