When you need answers for programming with C# 6.0, this practical and tightly focused book tells you exactly what you need to know-without long introductions or bloated samples. Easy to browse, it...s ideal as a quick reference or as a guide to get you rapidly up to speed if you already know Java, C++, or an earlier version of C#.
Written by the author of C# 6.0 in a Nutshell, this book covers the entire C# 6.0 language, including:
- All of C#...s fundamentals
- Advanced topics such as operator overloading, type constraints, covariance and contravariance, iterators, nullable types, operator lifting, lambda expressions, and closures
- LINQ, starting with sequences, lazy execution and standard query operators, and finishing with a complete reference to query expressions
- Dynamic binding and asynchronous functions
- Unsafe code & pointers, custom attributes, preprocessor directives, and XML documentation