Start is a one-stop guide to getting your business of the ground.Written by someone who has actually been there and done it, it getsstraight to the heart of launching your business, with no-nonsenseideas to help you start out with confidence and a clear direction.Pick up some essential tips like:
* Start with the idea. What is it and how will it realise yourambitions?What is the long-term plan? If you don't know where youare going then you won't get there.
* Simplicity is the key. Don't overcomplicate things so that theidea is pecked to death by ducks. If you can write it on a postcardand explain it to your mum, then you can get started.
* Make clear plans. Draw up One-page business and personal plans towork out what you want in the simplest and clearest possibleway.
* Decide what you want. Flush out whether you are building to sell,or just want the business to fund your lifestyle, then take theleap of faith and get it underway. Work hard, but don't confusebeing busy with being effective.
* Learn from experience. Realise when you are gaining speed butlosing altitude, and have the courage to change things when theyaren't working well.
All vital stuff, packaged and presented in a way that will help youput it into practice right away. So what are you waiting for? It'stime to Start.
Wyślemy Ci maila, gdy książka pojawi sie w sprzedaży
Brak ofert. Niedługo mogą się pojawić, zajrzyj tutaj za jakiś czas
W projekcie Fantazmaty ukazała się właśnie bezpłatna antologia Kryształowe smoki. Antologia zbiera opowiadania laureatów ubiegłorocznego konkursu o tej nazwie. Miał ją opublikować inny wydawca, ale za...