With iPhoto '09, Apple's popular photo organizer and editing program is better than ever. Unfortunately, intuitive as it may be, iPhoto still has the power to confuse anyone who uses it. That's why more people rely on our Missing Manual than any other iPhoto resource. Author and New York Times tech columnist David Pogue provides clear and objective guidance on every iPhoto feature, including new tools such as face recognition, place recognition based on GPS data, themed slideshows, online sharing, enhanced editing, and travel maps. You'll find step-by-step instructions, along with many undocumented tips and tricks.
With iPhoto '09: The Missing Manual, you will:
- Get a course in picture-taking and digital cameras -- how to buy and use a digital camera, how to compose brilliant photos in various situations
- Import, organize, and file your photos -- and learn how to search and edit them
- Create slideshows, photo books, calendars, and greeting cards, and either make or order prints
- Share photos on websites or by email, and turn photos into screensavers or desktop pictures
- Learn to manage your Photo Libraries, use plug-ins, and get photos to and from camera phones
There's much more in this comprehensive guide. Discover today why iPhoto '09: The Missing Manual is the top-selling iPhoto book.