Your bookkeeping workflow will be smoother and faster with QuickBooks 2012 for Windows-but only if you spend more time using the program than figuring out how it works. This book puts you in control: you get step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic accounting advice to guide you through the learning process.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Set up your accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items quickly.
- Manage your business. Track spending, income, invoices, inventory, and payroll.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Use QuickBooks to create invoices or timesheets in batches.
- Follow the money. Examine everything from billable time and expenses to year-end tasks.
- Find key info quickly. Rely on QuickBooks... vendor, customer, inventory, and employee centers.
- Exchange data with other programs. Move data between QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.