Apple...s iPods continue to set the bar for media players, with bold new features like the Touch...s supersized screen and Siri voice control. But iPods still lack a guide to all their features. That...s where this full-color book comes in. It shows you how to play music, movies, and slideshows; shoot photos and videos; and navigate Apple's redesigned iTunes media-management program.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Fill it up. Load your iPod with music, photos, movies, TV shows, games, ebooks, and podcasts.
- Manage your stuff. Download media and apps from the iTunes and App Stores, then organize your collection.
- Tackle the Touch. Send email and instant messages, make FaceTime calls, and shoot photos and HD video with the Touch's 5-megapixel camera.
- Go wireless. Use the Touch...s new iOS 6 software to sync content wirelessly.
- Relish the Nano. Enjoy video and photos on the Nano...s new big screen, and chart your workouts with the Nike+ pedometer.
- Master the Shuffle and Classic. Get mucho music on the little Shuffle, and use the Classic...s giant hard drive to tote around your audio and video collections.
- Pump it up. Blast iPod tunes through your home and car stereo.